PATRICIA (n./adj.) [UrbanDictionary]
- A beautiful, tall, smart, brunete that likes to party. Usually friends with a blonde.
- Synonym for attractive, sexy. Extremely pleasing to the eye. Common expression in the southern Oregon/northern California region of the United States. Sometimes heard as far south as San Diego.
- A beautiful and firey person. Faithful wife, will sometimes allow themselves to succumb to the seduction of chocolate. Prone to be a teacher, and care about the well-being of others. Will allow themselves to worry for others to the point of anxiety, if not careful. Loves to vacation on cruises, and is always looking forward to the next one. Adored by her children when they are not annoyed by all the caring and being checked up on.
- A girl who is damn sexy, stunning, gorgeous, and lovable all at the same time, lulling men into a state of deep attraction with just one flirtatious look.
- An incredibly smart , strong, confident and beautiful woman, who likes to be unique. enjoys music, movies, and being with her friends. Definitely one of a kind, and any one who spends more than 3 seconds with her knows how special a person she is, and those who do know her consider themselves to be the luckiest people in the world.
PS: Ignore my silliness and dorkiness. It’s from the first page of the definition of my name in UrbanDictionary.
An aspiring bartender-slash-digital-artist-slash-filmmaker-slash-artist who is trying to become a pescetarian, and enjoys chilling out with her friends while boozing out and playing cards or jamming out. A quiet computer science student who loves SoCal, One Tree Hill, Glee, Pretty Little Liars, 90210, Revenge, and of course, Friends. A licensed lady who is sorted into Ravenclaw (GobletFang146) and is way too hooked with Harry Potter and making music with her guitar, keyboards and drums. A Challenger, Bug and Camaro - loving girl who is also a very musical person in a sense that she enjoys different genres depending on her mood but what tops her lists are acoustic, pop punk, and indie stuff. A car-loving, part-time chef in her house, slaving for her family (loljk) but doesn’t forget how to let loose, take pictures, do sports (Tae Kwon Do, darts, bowling), and make up. A frustrated crew member/dancer who enjoys shopping a lot (for sneakers, jackets, cardigans, shorts, loose tops, beanies, and hats), and traveling the world while eating her favorite foods such as pizza, chocolate, waffles, froyo, chicken, ribs, and steaks however, she’s on her way to being a pescetarian for health reasons. Hipster-like life minus the light, shows and finger lights she can’t afford, the ambigram tattoos she wants but she doesn’t want, the money to go to amazing concerts and the source to buy whatever. A nocturnal and creative person who is self-taught with designing but is kind of struggling with programming complex projects. A lot of things, unique things packed into one young lady who is attracted to eyes and who shows herself on Tumblr and Twitter. A 90s kid and music junkie, purely straight but not narrow.
PS: I’m shy in person, get to know me, you’ll have fun. Cliche, I know. So, message me or whatever. Let’s be friends! :)
Also, I have a big, huge, gigantic, really bad crush on Chord Overstreet, Matt Lanter, Ryan Gosling, David Henrie, Josh Bowman, and James Lafferty. Not only are they all freaking gorgeous with God-given bodies, they’re also super nerdy, talented, and suave. If you put it all together, they all have gorgeous eyes and bodies. I also have girl crushes on Dianna Agron, Natalie Portman, Emily Van Camp, Anne Hathaway, and Naya Rivera. They’re all soo super classy and elegant, not always under fire in the rumor mill, very talented, and their fashion taste is incredible. So big respect for all of them. *fangirl mode off*